Sunday, May 31, 2009

Guardamar sand sculptures

sand castle
We went for a walk and a beer down to Guardamar last night, the summer market has started to fill up, there are quite a few stalls. The beach was very quietand the sea calm, but i had a bit of a paddle and the sea is warming up, im sure by this time last year i had been in for a swim! The Sand sculptures are in place for the season, the heavy rain yesterday lunch seemed to have missed Guardamar otherwise it would have been a lot of hard work undone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin to get income with a sum that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]