Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Radio Ga-Ga

Here i am in Spain, turn on the radio and tune in a recognisable tune, -ah, an english radio station, one of the many on the Costa Blanca, these stations provide english and spanish news, information, chat shows , request slots and quizzes among other things.
Sunshine F.M. 101.3 - 102.8 is one of my favourites, with a great variety of music and it is easy to make requests. Details of programmes and times for Sunshine F.M. and other english radio stations can be found in local english newspapers.
Although i do not advocate watching and listening to all things english, it is good to listen to some of your favourite tunes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I update my blog, and I am discussing one question, could you join, your opinion is very important for me. So I hope that I will meet you in my blog
http://myspainradio.blogspot.com/2008/05/tv-or-radio-your-choice-and-reasons.html
Thanks!